I can’t tell you how absolutely fed up I am with tragically misinformed people who proclaim that they would prefer to have an autistic child versus one with a case of the measles, mumps, chicken pox, etc.
A comment like that demonstrates immense ignorance in regards to the LIFETIME of issues that autism presents–things like social dysfunction, the inability to speak, aggression, self-destructive behavior, and a staggeringly diminished life expectancy. If you are one of the people who have ever believed measles or other infectious diseases to be worse than autism, this is for you.
Let’s take a look and examine these so-called “deadly” childhood diseases.
1. Chicken Pox (Varicella) = itchy rash with small fluid-filled blisters; 5-7 days of feeling tired and sluggish; mild fever; decreased appetite. Resolves itself.
2. Diptheria = low fever, sore throat, croup-like cough; many infections are asymptomatic or mild. Treat with antitoxin and antibiotics. Garlic juice and table salt are natural remedies to successfully treat diphtheria, as well.
3. Haemophilus influenzae Type B (Hib) = flu symptoms, stiff neck, lethargy. Treat with antibiotics for 10 days.
4. Hepatitis A = transmitted by eating food or drinking water contaminated with feces; children usually have no symptoms; when symptoms occur, they include flu-like symptoms, nausea, jaundice. Resolves itself.
5. Hepatitis B = transmitted through blood, semen, vaginal fluids; flu-like symptoms, dark urine, vomiting, jaundice; most people do not show symptoms. Acute Hep B resolves itself.
6. Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) = transmitted sexually; usually resolves itself with no symptoms; takes years to develop into cancer; regular pap screens prevent cancer; vaccine discontinued in Japan due to adverse reactions.
7. Influenza (flu) = high fever, cold symptoms, vomiting; lasts 7-10 days; Resolves itself. (Flu vaccine contains mercury [thimerosal]).
8. Measles = fever, cold symptoms, rash; 7-10 days; Resolves itself. Infection can be avoided with proper nutrition, primarily adequate levels of Vitamin A and C.
9. Meningitis = flu symptoms, stiff neck; usually caused by bacteria or virus; viral usually causes no symptoms and resolves itself; bacterial is spread through saliva (kissing, coughing); Most people who ‘carry’ the bacteria never become sick; bacterial meningitis is treated with antibiotics.
10. Mumps = fever, swelling of salivary glands; many people show no symptoms; Resolves itself within a few weeks. (There are many effective natural home remedies for mumps which are safe and provide relief from pain without any harmful side effects.)
11. Pertussis (whooping cough) = dry cough, watery eyes, slight fever, lethargy; treated with high doses of vitamin C; garlic, almond oil, honey, and onion are also effective, natural remedies to treat pertussis.
12. Pneumococcal Pneumonia = flu-like symptoms, fatigue, chills, stiff neck; Treated with antibiotics.
13. Poliomyelitis = 72% of infections cause no symptoms; 25% flu-like symptoms that last 2-5 days; 0.5% leads to more severe symptoms such as paralytic polio; only people with the paralytic infection are considered to have the disease. It is noteworthy to mention that a congressional hearing in the 1950s shed light that polio was actually the result of DDT poisoning and that the federal government and the chemical industry fabricated polio to conceal the true cause of paralysis-inducing epidemic sweeping the country. (Read more about polio here.)
14. Rotavirus = infection in the intestinal tract that causes vomiting, diarrhea, and dehydration; Children, even those that are vaccinated for rotavirus, may develop the disease more than once. A diet high in potassium, such as BRAT, will help bind the bowels and can greatly alleviate the symptoms of Rotavirus. Other natural remedies can be found here.
15. Rubella (German measles) = flu-like symptoms, swollen lymph nodes, joint pain, fatigue, rash; 1-3 days; 25 to 50% of people infected with rubella will not experience any symptoms. Resolves itself. Turmeric, licorice, and citrus are highly effective home remedies.
16. Tetanus = sudden, painful contractions of muscle groups; caused by Clostridium tetani transmitted through broken skin; Prevention is to allow wound to bleed freely. Tetanus bacteria is anaerobic – meaning oxygen will kill it.
Here are a few interesting facts to consider before vaccinating your child:
-In 2011, the U.S. Supreme Court declared vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe.” (Source)
-The combination of vaccines given to children in a single visit has never been tested for safety. (Source)
-The Hepatitis B vaccine was originally manufactured with the purpose of vaccinating inmates and sex workers. This demographic wasn’t interested in the vaccine so it was decided that it would be added to the childhood schedule. This vaccine is given to babies on their first day of life, despite the fact that our newborns aren’t having sex or doing intravenous drugs. (Source)
-Common vaccine ingredients include aluminum, glyphosate (weedkiller), formaldehyde, aborted fetal DNA (human diploid cells), fetal calf blood, Polysorbate 80, and MSG. There are zero studies demonstrating the safety of injecting one or a combination of these ingredients into a human being. Alarmingly, a Monsanto scientist admits that injecting glyphosate is hazardous.
(The presence of these ingredients in vaccines can be verified by clicking here and here.)
-There are 13 different whistleblowers at the CDC sounding the alarm on data falsification and research tampering in an effort by the agency to convince the public that vaccines are safe. (Source, Source)
-The CDC hold numerous vaccine patents and profits mightily from the sale of vaccines. (Source)
-The Vaccine Injury Compensation Program has paid out nearly $4 billion dollars to the families of victims of vaccine injury/death. Taxpayers pay into the fund that compensates said victims. (Source)
-The CDC fails to mention the increased chance of miscarriage and stillbirth after receiving CDC-recommended flu vaccine. (Source)
-Vaccine inserts list numerous potential reactions including impaired immune system, autoimmune disorders, and/or death. (Source)