According to lab results conducted through funds provided by Moms Across America, Monsanto’s glyphosate has been found in a surprising place that could be especially harmful to the most at-risk hospital patients.
Lab tests conducted by the Microbe Inotech Lab found alarmingly high levels of glyphosate in Pediasure liquid, which is used in feeding tubes given to babies and kids with cancer.
A total of 6 of 20 samples of the liquid tested at levels above 75 parts per billion, or 800-1110 times higher than what has been shown to destroy gut bacteria in chickens; only 50 ppT (trillion) was shown to cause liver, kidney and sex hormone changes in rats.
The samples were sent by a Moms Across America supporter, and are the exact brand used in the pediatric rehab hospital where they were being fed to patients in need of critical care, Moms Across America stated on their website. (Read the article here.)
“We find it appalling that our health care providers have been led to believe this feeding tube liquid is safe,” said Moms Across America Director Zen Honeycutt in the blog post. “Our children and loved ones are depending on our health institutions to support their immune system and recovery. Instead they are being fed a liquid which scientists and knowledgeable care givers now believe is doing the exact opposite.”
In 2015, the World Health Organization decided that glyphosate “probably” causes cancer and studies have determined the chemical is an endocrine disruptor linked to miscarriages, birth defects, infertility and sterility.
MIT PhD scientist Dr. Stephanie Seneff is a leading researcher on glyphosate and its numerous, negative impacts on the human body. Here are five key facts about glyphosate and the damage it is wreaking on our health:
1. Glyphosate is an antimicrobial agent (antibiotic) and it kills the good bacteria, which causes an overgrowth of pathogens in the gut. This leads to leaky gut syndrome and inflammatory issues.
2. Glyphosate chelates rare minerals like manganese, cobalt, molybdenum, copper, iron, sulfur, selenium, etc., and this disrupts the management of these very important nutrients throughout the body. The minerals end up piling up in the wrong places, causing both toxicity and deficiency at the same time.
3. Glyphosate disrupts cytochrome P450 enzymes in the liver, which are important for many things, two of which are activating vitamin D and detoxifying multiple toxic chemicals and drugs. Acetaminophen (tylenol), for example, becomes toxic when these enzymes aren’t working.
4. Glyphosate works synergistically with the aluminum, mercury, and glutamate in vaccines to cause much greater harm than would be the case if there were no glyphosate present in the blood when the vaccine was administered.
5. Glyphosate interferes with the shikimate pathway, which is used by both microbes and plants to produce the essential aromatic amino acids. Our own cells don’t have this pathway, and they depend upon food sources and synthesis by gut microbes to supply these nutrients. They are precursors to many biologically important molecules such as the neurotransmitters serotonin, melatonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine, melanin, vitamin E, vitamin K, etc.
To see the full results of the lab test including charts, click here.
To learn more about Moms Across America and their dedication to exposing the health risks of GMOs and chemicals in our food and other threats to our health and the environment, click here.
To learn more about Dr. Seneff’s landmark research on glyphosate, vaccines and their catastrophic effects on our health, click here.